St Louis

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

St Louis

Postby megs4413 » Mar 12, 2006 12:36 am

I'm looking for a new ob in the west st louis county area. Specifically one that goes to St. John's Mercy. Any one out there have a good one?
megs4413
HG Diva

Postby mrsbigdog » Mar 13, 2006 11:14 pm

I started this pregnancy with a dr from St. John's and it went very badly. I found a new doctor who is FANTASTIC but he goes to St. Luke's. My other deliveries were at St. John's but I had heard great things about this dr so I switched - the best thing I've ever done. After switching I received a copy of St. Louis Magazine and he was listed as one of the top doctors in St. Louis as voted by other doctors. He is awesome and really takes time with his patients. He also makes every effort to deliver all his patients even on evenings and weekends.

St. Lukes was a wonderful place to deliver. A million times better than I ever experienced at St. Johns.

If you are interested in possibly reconsidering the hospital I would strongly recommend Dr. Jeffery Thompson.

Feel free to PM or email me and I will give you more info about how he treated me and can provide you with his info.

Donna
3x HG survivor: Theresa - 11/88, Katie - 1/95, Emily - 1/06
(one HG baby in each of the last three decades! - yes, just call me crazy)

mrsbigdog
HG Diva

Postby mrsbigdog » Mar 13, 2006 11:19 pm

Sorry to post again but...whatever you do, DO NOT go to Dr. George Ahlering and/or Dr. Muckermann!!!

mrsbigdog
HG Diva

i need the information

Postby taressa79 » Aug 18, 2006 4:29 pm

8) HI i'm in the bellefontaine area i would love the information (please read my story in stories of grief its the one that say's"myself and my husband forced to terminate due to HG"we are going to try again in the near future and i want someone that can help and understand HG and girl God Bless You Praise God you are a 3x HG survivor!!!!

Taressa Harris
St. Louis Mo
Hope for HG
taressa79

Postby mrsbigdog » Aug 18, 2006 4:39 pm

Taressa,

When I get a minute I'll get his name/phone#/etc and PM you with the info. I think Meg is pretty happy with who she is currently seeing so she might also give you a suggestion.

I am so sorry for what you've been through. HG is so unfair.

I get back to you soon.

Donna

mrsbigdog
HG Diva

Postby megs4413 » Aug 18, 2006 6:58 pm

Taressa I am happy with my doctor. I can give you that information if you would like. He will deliver at either St. Luke's, MoBap, or St. John's and his office is in creve coeur. I live in florissant so we're not too far from eachother :wink:

Let me know if you want some help developing a protocol and preparing to TTC. Nice to meet you! :hugs:
Megs
DD 2005 severe HG
DS 2007 moderate HG
megs4413
HG Diva

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment