Salt Lake City, Utah

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Salt Lake City, Utah

Postby carybear » May 23, 2006 10:24 am

Despite my best efforts to keep my current doctor, who is great with HG by the way, my insurance co is making me change doctors. :evil: I need help. I'm considered high risk because of asthma, HG and a history of pre-term labor. I'm not sure how to choose a doctor. I've gotten a few referals but I'm not sure how I feel about any of them, I guesss I just love my dr so much at this point. I need an IHC hospital and a doctor that takes United Healthcare. I'm not sure if really I should stay with a regular OB or move on to a Peri or whatever.
please help, thanks so much,
Opinionated HGer
Posts: 944
Joined: Apr 21, 2006 12:30 am
Location: calhoun, LA

Postby RebeccaM » May 25, 2006 3:18 pm

Hi Caryann. Wish I could help you more. This is a doctor who is recommended on the Referral Network from this site.

Dr. T. Flint Porter
50 N Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84132

Anna, one of the girls here, highly recommends him. He is supposedly great with HG, but that's all I know about him. Also, I don't know what insurance he takes. Sorry you have to switch docs. Hopefully you can find someone good.
Mom to:
Tierra Ashlee 9/15/03
Eli Spencer 7/16/05
Haylee Belle 3/4/09
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2656
Joined: May 28, 2004 11:51 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests