When you were young?

A place to put all your general HG related questions, topics and comments.

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme

When you were young?

Postby SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly » Jan 17, 2005 7:29 pm

When I was young and I would get my period. It was inevitable that on the first day of my period, I would vomitt at least once. This stopped when I was about 18.

Anyone else experience anything like that?
Last edited by SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly on Jan 17, 2005 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psalm 121:1-3 I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber.
SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly

Postby Joci6 » Jan 17, 2005 8:15 pm

I always vomitted and fainted with my periods and my cramps were as bad as labor pains. It stopped after I had my first child. It was diagnosed as dysmenorrhea.

Sandra
Joci6
Welcomed Friend

Postby SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly » Jan 17, 2005 8:34 pm

:shock: I am sorry. Your experience was quite extreme and I also find it interesting because of my strange bouts with vomitting in association with my cycles. Back then I felt odd and today it made me wqonder if tehre is any connection with HG. I wonder if there are any others out there....
Psalm 121:1-3 I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber.
SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly

Postby Lil7Deb » Feb 03, 2005 3:40 am

Actually I was just thinking about this. I had very awful M/S symptoms when I was younger. They went away for a time, and came back with a vengance after my DD was born. You're not alone in that at all.
Deborah

Mom to Mackenzie (2002) and Collin (2005)
Lil7Deb
Been There Done That

Postby adelmaal » Feb 11, 2005 3:19 pm

I always vomitted, pass out and prayed for death when I would get my periods as a teenager. The cramps were worse than that of childbirth. I didn't even throw up or pass out in childbirth and I was unmedicated. Once I went on the pill and later had my daughter my menstrual issue seemed to go away. I was never diagnosed with anything but I also never saw the doctor for it.
Aryn-Leah

Alexandria Caelan, DOB 3/25/95
Cole Vincent, DOB 5/27/98
Raegan Reese, EDD July 24 2005
adelmaal
Been There Done That

Next

Return to Polls & General HG Questions