DC Trip: article research

The HER Foundation presented a Congressional Briefing on Sept. 28, 2005.

Moderator: Kimber

DC Trip: article research

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 26, 2005 6:10 pm

I chatted briefly with Kimber today about ways to help her and those travelling prepare for DC. Kimber told me she would like to do a collage of magazine and newspaper headlines that are about nutrition and health during pg.

So if you want to gather articles about PG nutrition, prenatals, and all the things we wish we could do, please let me know. The idea is to show the contrast between normal pg and hg pg.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 27, 2005 12:25 pm

I was thinking that anyone with left over pg mags they don't want could rip out all the nutrition articles and send them to Kimber for the collage. Then no looking for stuff.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby aaronsmommy » Aug 27, 2005 4:04 pm

I'll bet I can lay my hands on a few. I'll see what I can do next week.
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 27, 2005 4:10 pm

Great! Thanks, Aimee. Guess you would have a few old editions at the office, eh?

I've only got on pg mag my doc's staff gave me... :wink:
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby aaronsmommy » Aug 30, 2005 11:07 pm

I have a whole bunch of stuff, I don't know if it is exactly what someone wants, but I took out every article on nutrition, or recipes, or ads about nutrition stuff.

I'm soooo glad I never had any of those magazines while I was pg. Ughh! I can't tell you how many pictures of perfect pg women there were smiling and eating apples. What is it about apples? And recipes, yuck! I guess most people actually eat something when they are pg, but what a different experience that must be!

Do you know where I should send it? You can email me, or should I ask Kimber (I knw she wasn't sure where she was going to be in Sept.)
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Return to DC DELEGATION TO CAPITOL HILL