Journals

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Journals

Postby HdGAMom2B » Jun 02, 2004 5:41 pm

I once was part of a website forum, where I could have an online journal, for every day, and I could view others journals, and make comments in them... encoruage, uplift... be there together from day to day. I like that a lot. That was a weight loss forum, I found it at www.3fatchicks.com. I'd suggest you talk to those ladies, because they have a great journaling option for al members. i'd definitely use that here, for sure... evert single day! And what a great thing to remember... bad, good, but at least have a recor dof your pregnancy thoughts.

Just a thought
Christy
*We're pregnant!! 30 wks -due March 24th, 2005
*Failed adoption after 6 wonderful days (baby Claire Delaney, b. 5/6/04)
*'Therapeutic Termination' at 11 wks. due to mistreated HG in first pg, term. 6/15/99
HdGAMom2B
Welcomed Friend

Postby Ivydragon » Jun 13, 2004 1:05 am

When I have some extra time, I'll take a look at this option. I don't have control over which things we add to this forum in that aspect - all of that takes time and money that I'm not responsible for okaying, so it'd have to be something that many would want, and use.

An option is to start a thread that IS your journal thread, in your perspective forum, and restart every month, or week, or trimester or so.

Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 04, 2005 2:29 pm

Postpartum Support International has a journal board, it's really helpful to some women. I would think a journal board would also be somewhat useful for research. But I would probably want it to be a password protected board if possible, so folks who wander in can't "use" our journals without our permission.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to Ask the Administrators