HI, I haven't been on in a while....

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

HI, I haven't been on in a while....

Postby SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly » Nov 24, 2004 2:13 am

I had hyperemesis with my second pregnancy and it is suspected that I had it with the 1st but not as debilitating.

In 2000 I reluctantly had a tubaligation at the pressuring of my mother. I had since been striving for a tubal reversal procedure. My tubes will be reversed on Dec. 22nd. I won't be trying to conceive until Spr. 2006 unless God has other plans because I would like to still complete my college degree. I am truly praying against hyperemesis this go around but I would like to stay informed and have an active level of support regardless of the outcome.

Which board is appropriate for my situation?
Psalm 121:1-3 I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber.
SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly

Postby HGx3 » Nov 27, 2004 10:40 pm

Hi! I hope all will go as planned for your reversal!!!!!!!! You would probably do best in the Preparing for Hg folder since there is a possibility of having it again. I hope you wont though!!!

Good Luck!
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Postby Ivydragon » Jan 15, 2005 9:22 pm

You are welcome to post anywhere where you feel that your input is supportive and helpful. Many times we need HGers who have been there and done that helping those who are in the thick of HG now.

You will probably find the most use in Preparing for HG personally like HGx3 suggested. :)

Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Return to Ask the Administrators