HG documentary looking for participants in Oregon

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

HG documentary looking for participants in Oregon

Postby WVP » Jan 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if you can post an announcement in your forums to help us find participants in Oregon for a documentary we are producing on Hyperemesis Gravidarum.

The documentary is intended to help people understand HG on different levels. From expecting mothers who are new to the condition, to their partners and families, and for health care professionals.

Our production company is located in Portland, Oregon so we are looking for local participants who would be willing to be interviewed about their experiences with HG. We are looking for mothers who have gone through or are going through HG pregnancies, as well as their partners and physicians.

The video will be available on DVD when it is completed and we hope that it will help women with HG understand what they are going through and that they are not alone. We also hope that it will help their partners and families to see the condition from the perspective of others who have gone through the challenges and suffering that comes with the condition. And finally that it will give health care professionals a more informed and compassionate understanding of the condition.

We are producing this video because my partner went through two HG pregnancies and wished there was a resource like this to help her and those around her to understand what she was going through. We would greatly appreciate it if you could post an announcement in some forums, or let me know if I should post the topic myself.

You can reply to this post or email us at tv@worldvideoproductions.com. Thank you!!!
Last edited by WVP on Jan 19, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WVP

Postby aaronsmommy » Jan 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Have you contacted Kimber, the founder of the foundation? She is in Portland and also probably knows a lot of other hg patients in that area.
You can contact her at kimber@helpher.org
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Return to Ask the Administrators