If I had a hundred million dollars...

Need something to do in the comfort of your "home" here? Come play some games with your fellow HGers and get to know them better! Beware, it's very, very addicting.....

Moderator: HelenA

Postby TwoIsEnough » Feb 28, 2007 10:11 am

I like that one Jenny!!

I would have to call work and tell them I won't be there today that I am calling in rich! (they would be shocked I wasn't calling in sick!) And by the way...I won't be returning.

I would have my DH do the same thing.

We would probably have to just sit in awe for the next several days figuring out what the heck to do and where to begin! New house...vacation...I honestly wouldn't know what to do with it.
Lauren

DD#1: Moderate HG for six months then PTL.
DD#2: Severe HG all the way through delivery along with PTL.

TwoIsEnough
HG Expert

Postby skamomma » Feb 28, 2007 7:04 pm

Ah Jenny, but could you pay to transport those of us who are actively sick in our beds??? :lol: I wish I could be there with you guys but between money and not wanting to even go to the store right now I knew it wasn't in the cards for me. But see if you had a hundred million dollars, I bet you could work something out!
skamomma

Postby ktlynn_74 » Feb 28, 2007 8:20 pm

I would fund research for HG so there would be a cure before I do this again, buy a nice house and car and buy my mom a house and car as well. I would continue with college and pay for my sisters college as well. Oh and I would take a nice trip to Ireland (I've always wanted to go). Thats all I can think of right now.

Katie
ktlynn_74
Opinionated HGer

Postby peanut » Mar 02, 2007 2:57 am

I would travel to Europe (specifically England and Scotland where may ancestors are from and Germany - where my dad was born, and Lithuania - where his parents lived prior to moving to Germany).
Lora
Image Image

[/url]
peanut
Master of HG

Postby justme » Mar 08, 2007 11:33 am

I would donate a large chunk to HER

I put some away for Riley (and hopefully another child)

I would buy a house with a lot of land

I would help my family and friends
justme
Forum Moderator

Postby JPSmomma » Mar 30, 2007 3:35 pm

My church would be happy because I'd tithe my $10,000,000.

Then I'd make sure that neither my kids nor their kids nor their kids would ever have to work again. :)
JPSmomma
HG Diva

Postby Gracie » Mar 31, 2007 6:32 pm

Buy 2 islands... one to make a real HG island for all the dumb*ss*s out there and a second island that is a total safe-zone "Club Med" for women with HG...
Gracie
Gracie
Master of HG

Previous

Return to Games! Games! Games!