I'M Back

Welcome to a special place for mothers who live in the UK to discuss HG and pregnancy. Each part of the world has unique health care systems and challenges. We hope this helps you connect with others who can be the best support for you! Don't forget - we always welcome your participation in our online research and your help as a volunteer or by submitting a HG-friendly doctor/consultant.

Moderators: Natalie, Moderators

I'M Back

Postby natbat » Sep 24, 2006 4:41 pm

hello

I dont know if anyone will remember me?? There are a few anmes i know form when i was here before. I did post more on the delphi forums as it changed just aft Joseph was born.

A little history.

I am a mummy to 2 I had HG in both pg really really bad the first time and better but still really bad the second but only because it was controlled better. I had hosp addmissions with both lost weight with both and ended up on steriods with both. both exp of hg where different but awful.

My Daughter Carys would have been 3 this year but the worst thing that can ever happen happend to us and she died 14 her after she was born to a congenital condtion.

And My Son Joseph is 2 and a healty and happy boy.

the reason i am back is i am just about to or maybe already pg. So i thought i would come back.

I am in the UK and i have my mat care in cambridge.

Hope someone remembers me......

Natasha
natbat

Postby Atsie » Sep 24, 2006 5:00 pm

Welcome back!
Atsie
Forum Moderator

Postby Cheri » Oct 06, 2006 6:48 pm

Hi Natasha,
I remember you. Welcome back!!

Hope you get a :positive: soon!
Cheri