no longer need my meds!

Welcome to a special place for mothers who live in the UK to discuss HG and pregnancy. Each part of the world has unique health care systems and challenges. We hope this helps you connect with others who can be the best support for you! Don't forget - we always welcome your participation in our online research and your help as a volunteer or by submitting a HG-friendly doctor/consultant.

Moderators: Natalie, Moderators

no longer need my meds!

Postby mimismum » Apr 14, 2007 4:44 pm

well as you may know i have recently posted quite a bit about preparing for HG.
However after lots of thinking and lots of talking i really cannot go through this again. I had even stocked up on meds!!

Its a long story but my hubby and i have decided not to go through this again after 2 miscarriages with molar pregnancys and two terminations with HG.

We have a wonder 12 year old daughter and i thank God/Allah for her.

It has broken my heart to make this decision but i have to be thankful for what i have,my gorgeous daughter who makes me smile every single day.

i will probably post more details about my decision on the no more for me board!!! if anyone is interested.
thanks xxx
mimismum

Postby mimismum » Apr 14, 2007 4:46 pm

by the way i am in surrey in the uk
mimismum

Postby Natalie » Apr 14, 2007 6:01 pm

Hiya

I'm glad you have come to a decision. I am sorry that this decision has been made for you due to the HG but I do get where you are coming from. I sincerely hope that i time, you are completely at peace with your decsion.

By all means, post on the 'No more for me' board. There are many women there who have had their decision re: their family size made for them due to HG and the associated feelings that go along with that. You will be in good hands.

(((hugs))). Do stick around the forums if you are able.

Take care of yourself and your precious girl. I'm glad she gives you so much joy.

Love Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby sarahkate » Apr 18, 2007 9:53 am

What a tough decision. I'm so sorry for all HG has robbed you of.

I hope you will continue to find peace and joy in your family being the size it is.

As Natalie said, this forum is here to support you get your head round the ongoing 'trauma' to you that is HG if that helps.

Sarah x
sarahkate
HG Diva

Return to UK Mothers