Is there anyone from Ireland

Welcome to a special place for mothers who live in Eirp[e to discuss HG and pregnancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Is there anyone from Ireland

Postby stephensmam » Feb 13, 2007 1:37 pm

Hi everybody is there anyone lurking from Ireland who would like a chat, or even any UK girls our system is different over here but would probaly be similar.
oh an by the way just read the book beyond morning sickness by ashli foshee mc call , brilliant lots of storys from lots of HGers , may be not so good if your in the middle of HG but deffinalty if you dont want to feel alone and its not just you , its a great booster, its helped me a lot.
hugs
:hugs:
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby bibliojo » Mar 22, 2007 6:41 pm

Sal is from Ireland, but she unfortunately doesn't post much anymore. I think that's it for ladies from Ireland in the past year or so. I'm sorry Jacqueline!
2 HG pregnancies
Lukas - February 2003
Katya - October 2006

bibliojo
Forum Moderator

Postby stephensmam » Mar 23, 2007 4:45 pm

No problem joanna thanks anyway nice to talk to you again
hugs
:hugs:
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby Sammy jo » Apr 07, 2007 9:54 am

Hi Stephensam,
I'm living in Ireland atm . I'm only my second pregancy with HG - I'm 10 weeks now ! Only 30 more huh ? I'm having a very hard time right now - thirst is a battle and the vomiting -lets not go there . So I'm a regular barrel of laughs atm .
Anyway , I'll try and perk up if you feel like a chat .
Best wishes,
Sammy Jo
Sammy jo

Postby stephensmam » Apr 09, 2007 4:36 am

HI sammy jo
You poor girl 10 weeks is so hard are you at home or in trhe hospital at the moment, where in Ireland are you based ?

The thirst sounds obviously like tyou are dehydrated and need fluids if your not in hosp why dont you go and get a few litres of fluids into you, if you like i could ring you for a chat instead of over the computer sometimes its hard to get the energy to write anything let me know and you can pm me your ph number or private email if you like

love and hugs
Jacqueline x
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby Kaz72 » Jun 30, 2007 1:24 pm

Hi, I'm in Co Kildare, Ireland.Actually I posted a question on the pregnancy board about looking for a consultrant in Dublin who is sympathetic and pro-active about HG.I had an awful GP on my 1st Hg pregnancy who had no sympathy or help for me.
I'm going to ttc in a month and am trying to do some prep 1st.
Kaz72
Welcomed Friend

Return to European Mothers