Any one is Sydney, Australia & wanting to meet up?

Welcome to a special place for mothers who live in Australia and NZ to discuss HG and pregnancy.

Moderators: Trudy, Roni84, Moderators

Any one is Sydney, Australia & wanting to meet up?

Postby imagine22 » Aug 09, 2007 6:24 am

Hi,

Im in 2nd trimester HG pregnancy no 2 (AND LAST!!).

Is there anyone else from sydney out there who would like to meet up? Sometimes you just feel like being around someone else who REALLY gets it :)

cheers,

k
imagine22
Welcomed Friend

Postby zoe-down-under » Aug 14, 2007 10:24 pm

Hi K,

Sorry your not feeling well. I am not pg at the moment and I have moved away from Sydney but I do live Australia and have started this website:

www.freewebs.com/hgaustralia

It's very new but I just wanted somewhere that women could gather in Australia for support.

Also on the www.essentialbaby.com.au website in their forums there is a thread for 'ttc or pregnant with hyperemesis' in the 'pregnancy' folder and its pretty small but active at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Love
Zoe
Zoe from Australia
DD '98 - Moderate HG
Foster DD joined us in 2004 - No HG! ;)
Angel loved and lost Jan 07 - Severe HG
zoe-down-under
Been There Done That

Postby Frances » Aug 27, 2007 6:09 pm

Hi K,

I just found this site last night and posted my own questions on the new and pregnant forum. But it is so nice to hear someone close by that is going through the same thing.

I am 16 weeks pregnant with my second (and the same as you-definatley my last) and I live in Sydney. I had HG with my first pregnancy but this time is much worse. It would be great to have someone to chat to who is going through the same thing and lives in Sydney.

Frances
Frances
Frances

Return to Aussie/NZ Mothers