Passed out today

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

Passed out today

Postby Skeet818 » Feb 17, 2010 1:57 pm

third pregnancy and have two beautiful daughters from last two HG. My second child was the worst starting at two weeks after conception. This one was not on purpose but i am ok with it the only thing is i am very fearful cause i passed out today and that has never happened. Havent eaten or been able to keep drinks down since Sat, its now Wed. Got in the shower it was kinda cool cause i was really thursty for water so i was going to drink the shower water. But then i felt my back stiffen and my ears felt like they were going to pop and i knew i was going down. Things started to get darker and i sat on the floor with my head between my knees and thats all i remember. After a couple of seconds or however long I found my fingernails and toenails were blue. I was scared thanksfully i am staying with my mom and she is a nurse so she came in opened the windows and pushed my head down further between my knees. Has this ever happened to anyone? The weird part in how bad i wanted water. I never felt like that before i was really really wanting it.
Skeet818

Postby *Mel* » Feb 18, 2010 10:04 am

Sounds like you are very dehydrated! Esp if you haven't eaten or drank anything for 4 days!! You should really get to the hospital and get checked out. THey will give you Iv's and check your blood levels. Your sugar might be low too, which sometimes when i get low blood sugar I get really weak and want to pass out.

Good luck, please let us know what you do. :hugs: :hugs:
Home heath care IVs- 2 PICC lines,Zofran, Phenergan,Ambien, Migraine Meds, Steroids, Ativan

*Mel*
Forum Moderator

Postby Kate » Feb 18, 2010 10:30 am

I agree with Mel. It sounds like you are really dehydrated. And the low blood sugar levels and definitely make you pass out. Please please call your doctor or head to the hospital.
<3 Kate <3

Twin angels Sept 08, Angel Feb 09, Angel July 09,
Angel August 09, Angel Feb 2010,Angel April 2010
Angel June 2010
Kate
Forum Moderator

Postby Cin » Feb 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Hospital. Right now.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Mom to Alex, 12 -- NVP
Isaac, 10 -- NVP
Naomi, 8 -- HG
Edward, 4 -- avoided clinical HG through aggressive pre-emptive treatment and pure luck (aka medicated fluffy)
Cin
Forum Moderator

Postby kiernansmom » Feb 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Agreed! You need to hit the hospital for fluids! I passed out a few times with my last pregnancy. Twice was after just getting out of the shower, I think that really does it to me too. I hope you get some fluids and feel better!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
kiernansmom

Postby *Mel* » Feb 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Wondering if you went into get fluids? Let us know how you are doing.
Home heath care IVs- 2 PICC lines,Zofran, Phenergan,Ambien, Migraine Meds, Steroids, Ativan

*Mel*
Forum Moderator

Return to First Trimester HG