Thanks for all the suggestions!

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Postby Laurie » Aug 29, 2004 7:42 pm

FOODMENT I had a very bad week last week. I was barely able to watch my kids. But on Saturday, my in-laws were coming over to play cards (my favorite passtime) and DH was cleaning the house for me and I rested all day. By the time they got here, we'd had a roast in the crockpot cooking all day and it actually smelled GOOD. I found myself forgetting how awful I was feeling and piling up a plate. I was amazed at myself. It all tasted so good going down...almost like a Thanksgiving dinner does. But every bite, I prepared myself for it coming back up. But it didn't...and I felt GREAT. I've had tiredness and weakness today from lying down all last week, I'm sure, but hardly any nausea. I have no idea what the difference is?? Is part of this truly in my head? Like I was too busy yesterday and today to think about being sick and so I haven't been? Or maybe I really needed some meat?

I'd sure feel better if I was further along and feeling movement. <sigh> if it isn't one thing, it's another, eh? I'm just going to count my beautiful blessings, give tons of prayers of thanks to God and enjoy it while it lasts, because as we all know, tomorrow IS another day.

Yes, Koolaide is still working for me. Iced tea sounds ok too but I haven't tried it yet.
Laurie
#4 due 4-14-07, 2nd HG pgcy
10 weeks
Laurie
Welcomed Friend

Postby Chedasha » Aug 30, 2004 8:28 am

I dont think its in your head at all. You may just be having some good days. Generally busy days can lead to a downfall again. You may of needed meat as well. Any day that you dont feel nauseous has got to be a bonus for sure.

I know that my sister at 15.5 weeks went literally overnight from being an incoherant nauseous vomitting mess to someone who went oh I dont feel so nauseous today and I havent vomitted. It was amazing. Of course she had good and bad days after that. Especially the last few weeks. But she isnt taking any meds and I think most of its that heartburn as baby is breech and pushing up more and more.

Kat
DD Estella Dawn 06/06/2011
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Return to First Trimester HG