10 Weeks!

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

10 Weeks!

Postby HdGAMom2B » Aug 30, 2004 3:16 pm

10 weeks now! I can hardly wait until we're into the 2nd trimester! I"ve heard that I'll feel more energetic, and I'll feel less icky. I just am so excited to get there. So far, I've been doing very well. This past week was long. I have a new system, the past few weeks: first thing in the morning, a bowl of yummy fruit loops, I pack my lunch for work, so I can snack all day long. i take my meds at lunch at work, and by afternoon, I feel great. I'm hydrated, I'm eating, and I'm happy. Still exhausted, but doing better than the last few weeks. i know i'm getting less nauseas. This is a big deal for me. The past few weeks, I've been so tired, I just crash at home. Well, this past week, I'm wanting to go places, and wanting to do things around the house.

I'm eating better, and chris and I are planning to go clothes shopping this weekend. My normal clothes, are snug. I went from shapely and small, to straight as a board, with a chest. So, I need some clothes that can grow with me, some key pieces for work. Elastic waistbands, here we come!

Not showing yet, but so excited to. I hear it's about 16 wks that I may show. Our next appnt is Sept 3rd. Not sure when we'll gte an ultrasound, I want one SO badly! I know we're doing ok in there. My little belly dweller. Pressing on into week 10!! Thank You God!
*We're pregnant!! 30 wks -due March 24th, 2005
*Failed adoption after 6 wonderful days (baby Claire Delaney, b. 5/6/04)
*'Therapeutic Termination' at 11 wks. due to mistreated HG in first pg, term. 6/15/99
HdGAMom2B
Welcomed Friend

congrats

Postby stephanie greene » Aug 31, 2004 3:51 pm

Christy,

sounds like you are doing amazing. I am still doing well too. 7 weeks now...having good days and bad days! Keep up the positive attitude!
Stephanie
stephanie greene
Welcomed Friend

Postby Natalie » Aug 31, 2004 4:23 pm

Well done Christy - keep on plugging away and before you know it, you will be in your 2nd tri. and BLOOMING with a nice big bump to show off! Don't forget the gorgeous hair and fab. nails. Hey! Why not go wild and treat yourself to a manicure or pedicure to congratulate yourself for making it so far. You'd have to try and tolerate the smell of the polish first, but hey...

Ok, you may not actually get to feel like this, but many of us HGers do and YOU COULD BE ONE OF THEM! Dare to hope and dream!

Best wishes, as always

Natalie
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby Ivydragon » Sep 03, 2004 10:23 am

Sounds like things are continuing to go well for you! YEAH! I'm thrilled for you. Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Return to First Trimester HG