Sandra?

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

Sandra?

Postby MamaLily » Sep 09, 2004 3:55 pm

Hi!

I was just thinking that Sandra (Joci6) hasn't posted for quite some time. I really hope she's okay...has anyone heard from her?

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby Natalie » Sep 09, 2004 6:43 pm

Hi Anna / All

Along the same line, has anyone heard from Susan Elder? She hasn't posted for ages either. Does anyone know if she is ok.

I dunno about Sandra - sorry!

Natalie
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby Joci6 » Sep 09, 2004 7:57 pm

Thanks for thinking of me - I've been hanging in there - extremely nauseas - only two days of vomitting though. The reason I haven't been posting is that my Dad passed away so I've been very sad and spending time with my family. Hopefully I'll be up to posting soon.

Sandra
Joci6
Welcomed Friend

Postby Gail » Sep 09, 2004 9:00 pm

Sandra- I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Glad your able to be around your family. I hope your hg continues to get better for you, I know all this stress isn't helping. Keep hanging in there. My prayers are w/ you and your family.
Mom to two girls
Sydney (6-7-95)
Lauren (10-13-99)
Lost Angel (2-9-04)

Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content---Bob Dylan
Gail
Opinionated HGer

Postby MamaLily » Sep 11, 2004 5:47 pm

Sandra -

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with you...glad to hear you are okay on the HG front.

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Return to First Trimester HG