9weeks!!!!

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

9weeks!!!!

Postby stephanie greene » Sep 12, 2004 4:34 pm

Whew! I am thankful for each week, even day that goes by. I feel a little guilty but for now I am just praying for this pg to get over! I am not throwing up but have been dealing with a lot of nausea. So fortunate that I can stay home and that my husband is helpful. I do have a two year old so that can keep me busy which is really a benefit. My stomache has been really acidy...I am on zofran 8mg ODT 3x daily and unisom/b6 twice. Any suggestions? tums? thankful that it isn't any worse and PRAYING it will even reslove after 12 weeks....I know it's possible! I will get through it either way but.....whew this is the last time for me! Some comfort in just that! thanks to you all for your friendship. Encouragement is like oxygen these days...smile
blessings and healthy days to you,
Stephanie
HG survivor
* McKenna 2002
* Nathan 2005
stephanie greene
Welcomed Friend

Postby Natalie » Sep 12, 2004 5:07 pm

Hi Stephanie

Wow - 9 weeks and still not vomitted - that's fantastic and a real achievement. Just think - there are people out there with regular morning sickness who can't say that!

Do you think you are like this now because you have been more proactive in your pg this time, ?taking meds at the first sign of nausea and therefore haven't gone as downhill as you did in your first pg?

Well, the good news is that you are 3/4 of the way through the first tri - often the hardest bit. Maybe even harder than your first because now you have your lo to look after as well as yourself. Only the rest of the pg to go! Hopefully the nausea will begin to abate soon and you can bloom and blossom like a regular pregnant lady!

Best wishes

Natalie
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Return to First Trimester HG