10 weeks!

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

10 weeks!

Postby stephanie greene » Sep 19, 2004 2:17 pm

HI friends,

today I am 10 weeks. Not feeling very well these days. Struggling to eat and drink but still doing it. I have not thrown up but starting to feel like it is coming. Still hoping to just got through 12 weeks and that by a miracle I will get better. Ugh....I hate being pregnant. I am never doing this again. Just counting down the days. It's hard. I know I can do it I have done it before but ugh....it's the hardest thing ever! Just trying to stay calm and go one day at a time. I know I could be sicker so trying to be thankful for how I am doing. Thats tough when I feel so gross! I am glad to have this site to post all my ickiness. Sorry to be negative. I know the next two weeks will be tough! Please keep me in your prayers.

Stpehanie
HG survivor
* McKenna 2002
* Nathan 2005
stephanie greene
Welcomed Friend

Postby halgal427 » Sep 21, 2004 2:45 pm

you have come so far! try to think of it that way and you are smart to take it one day at a time. maybe soon you will start to have some better days. that is the point i am at now. i'm almost 16 weeks and have better days and moments here and there. you will get there too! it will end. in the mean time try to take care of yourself and you are very strong to have come this far.
best wishes,
kim
edd 3-9-05
haley 4-27-96
devyn 11-20-99
isabelle 12-30-02
halgal427
Welcomed Friend

Return to First Trimester HG