Nausea has set in ...

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

Nausea has set in ...

Postby Brenda in Canada » Sep 22, 2004 3:38 pm

Thanks to this site I was more ready this time and I wasn't going to be as stupid as last time and try to 'tough it out.' I started feeling sick yesterday evening and before bed I took my meds. I woke up feeling pretty crummy, but by about 9:30 I was able to get up and I've been eating constantly trying to keep my stomach from getting empty. The meds have made me tired, but I don't care. I remember other times having a couple days of sort of normal nausea and then having it hit full force so I'm scared about what the next few days hold. At least here you ladies understand what I'm going through!
Homeschooling mom to 9 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 3 1/2 yr old boy, and 1 yr old boy. Due Mar. 8th with #5. HG pgs with all (gone by 20 weeks) - fortunately with the best husband (of 11 yrs) in the world by my side. www.homeschoolblogger.com/mumof5
Brenda in Canada
Been There Done That

Postby Brenda » Sep 23, 2004 7:46 pm

Hey Brenda,

You threw me thru a loop when I saw your screen name. My maiden name started with an E and many people still call me Brenda E. My fuzzy HG brain was working a mile a minute. Congrats on the pregnancy. My neausea started to set in right about five weeks and I am now 8 weeks. Looking back I wish I would have prepared more. I kept being hopeful and optomistic. But I have now learned that HG screws all that up. I quickly re-learned that with HG there is no more hope and optomism left in me. I hope HG goes easy on you this time.

HUGS from one Brenda to another!!!
Isabella HG Baby #1 11/21/02
Spencer HG Baby #2 4/16/05
Victoria HG Baby # 3 12/19/06
Brenda
Opinionated HGer

Return to First Trimester HG