11 weeks! ugh

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

11 weeks! ugh

Postby stephanie greene » Sep 26, 2004 6:31 pm

hi gals,

11 weeks down and 29 to go! sure hope it gets better. Still hanging in there but the nausea is getting worse all the time. Trying to have friends help with my daughter. I am so impatient with her. She is two and can push my buttons. Also helps to have her around to remind me why I am doing this again. See the Dr Tues. Looking forward to that. Hope to try and hear the heartbeat, and get some encouragement. Still PRAYING it will let up soon.

praying for you all,
Stephanie
HG survivor
* McKenna 2002
* Nathan 2005
stephanie greene
Welcomed Friend

Praying for you

Postby IslandDreamer » Sep 27, 2004 1:26 am

Praying for strength and comfort for you.

Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby Ivydragon » Oct 01, 2004 1:08 am

Stephanie,

Checking in to see how you are doing. About 12 weeks now? Pretty much at the peak, and things should be easing soon. I hope that you are hanging in there. Let us know if we can help.

Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Postby Brenda » Oct 02, 2004 12:34 pm

Hey Stephanie,

How are you doing??? I totally relate about having no patience. I am constantly yelling at her and I hope I am not scarring her for life. I just keep thinking if I can make it thru to 16 weeks, I can be a better mother then. Kinda silly I know. I am so hoping our daughters won't remember. Just think, the rest of this year should fly by. We have Christmas and all the excitement that holds. I'm still holding out that I will be able to enjoy a decent Turkey Day dinner. It's my absolute favorite. How about you??? I think it getting cold will be better for the smells.

Let me know how you are doing. I am going to feel so lonley when you move to the second tri folder. Save a spot for me!!!

Hugs
Brenda
Isabella HG Baby #1 11/21/02
Spencer HG Baby #2 4/16/05
Victoria HG Baby # 3 12/19/06
Brenda
Opinionated HGer

Return to First Trimester HG