12 weeks! I DID IT!!!

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

12 weeks! I DID IT!!!

Postby stephanie greene » Oct 03, 2004 11:32 am

HI gals,

I am so happy to now be 12 weeks! What a milestone. Just setting small goals and taking one day at a time. I think I will move over to the 2nd trimester board but I will keep an eye on all of you 1st tri gals. I pray for you each night and will continue to. I know I am one of the LUCKY ones this time around. My 1st pg was extremely severe HG the entire time. This pg is so different. I sometimes wonder of I should even post here...I don't want to frustrate others. Hopefully my story will encourage others. Anyhow 12 weeks today and I have not thrown up once! I am VERY nauseous all the time, especially in the evenings. I am lucky I have been able to stay home. I have a 2 year old with me but she is very mild mannered and also I have friens who take her to play. Grandparents near by. Anyhow....even the constant nausea is a huge struggle and its hard but I am thankful I am better than with my daughter! I realy think of you ALL often and will continue to keep you each in my prayers! See you all on the 2nd tri board SOON! YOu can do it! one day at a time~

your friend,
Stephanie
HG survivor
* McKenna 2002
* Nathan 2005
stephanie greene
Welcomed Friend

Postby Brenda in Canada » Oct 04, 2004 6:01 am

I am feeling the opposite - very hopeless - what's the point of trying, etc. Dh and I are thinking that this pg (#4) so far has been the worst - and the others were BAD. I seem to get no relief from the nausea and the past 1/2 week I'm really struggling with the vomiting too. I'm so frustrated that there isn't more to be done - I need a break from this 24/7 nausea. I'm really getting to the point of wishing I had not decided to have another baby - but I'm here now and have to see it through. I hate hating life!
Homeschooling mom to 9 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 3 1/2 yr old boy, and 1 yr old boy. Due Mar. 8th with #5. HG pgs with all (gone by 20 weeks) - fortunately with the best husband (of 11 yrs) in the world by my side. www.homeschoolblogger.com/mumof5
Brenda in Canada
Been There Done That

Postby Natalie » Oct 04, 2004 2:06 pm

Well done Stephanie!

Om gosh - I can't believe it is 12 weeks or so since you posted you were pg. Good on you for getting through pretty much, the worst bit (I think). And what a blessing - no vomitting! Amazing!

Do you have a scan date yet? Will you find out the sex? Have you got any names lined up?

Well, I shall continue to 'track' you and your lo's progress over on the second tri. board.

Keep up the good work - :D

Take care

Natalie
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby stephanie greene » Oct 05, 2004 2:26 pm

Brenda,
sweetie I am soooooo sorry you are suffering! My first pg was EXCRUTIATING Oh I do understand. My heart goes out to you. I will continue to pray for you. You can do it I know you can. What an amazing woman to do this AGAIN! Hang in there!

Natalie,
thanks for the message. I am due April 17th. We want to wait and not know the gender until the baby arrives! smile kills everyone but us. boy-Nathan Douglas girl-Madison Amira....I think! thank you for your encouragement and kind words.

Stephanie
HG survivor
* McKenna 2002
* Nathan 2005
stephanie greene
Welcomed Friend

Return to First Trimester HG