Feeling more hopeful today ...

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

Feeling more hopeful today ...

Postby Brenda in Canada » Oct 05, 2004 11:45 am

After a terrible morning yesterday - thinking I might end up back in the hospital - something evened out and I had a decent evening - actually got bad heartburn! That one evening gave me the boost I needed and today I've been fighting hard - eating CONSTANTLY so my tummy won't get empty - even though I feel like I'd be happy never to eat again :) I have moments where I just want to be all better - but I have to take baby steps and appreciate small miracles.
Homeschooling mom to 9 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 3 1/2 yr old boy, and 1 yr old boy. Due Mar. 8th with #5. HG pgs with all (gone by 20 weeks) - fortunately with the best husband (of 11 yrs) in the world by my side. www.homeschoolblogger.com/mumof5
Brenda in Canada
Been There Done That

Postby Ivydragon » Oct 05, 2004 12:29 pm

Brenda,

You are definitely sounding more upbeat! Yeah! Don't forget liquids. They keep you hydrated - solids are important, though, too, so just try to get more liquids in each day - even if it's small progress, it will really help!

Hang in there.

Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Postby CathC » Oct 05, 2004 6:59 pm

Glad to hear it, Brenda! The ups and downs can be so difficult. I guess that's better than the downs all the time! :wink:

Blessings,
Cathy
CathC
Been There Done That

Return to First Trimester HG