one more week down, 10 weeks to go

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

one more week down, 10 weeks to go

Postby Ginsyn » Oct 12, 2004 7:57 am

With my last pregnancy HG started early, almost as soon as a I missed my period, but with this one, it didnt kick in to late in the 7th week.

moving right along, now in my 8th, I figure I have 10 weeks to go at least. With my first, the HG slacked off after 18 weeks..
So let the Countdown Begin...
I do think having some sort of deadline to expect helps, not that anything really makes HG more bearable..

Im off to see my doc today, Im taking along some info I printed out from selected forums.

lately there have been good days and bad days, Im back to my usual camping out in the bathroom again, luckliy this time I have a laptop to take with me, for some outside contact..

Dont know where I would be without this site!!

Katherine
Mother of Alex (3) and soon to be baby #2
Ginsyn

Postby CathC » Oct 12, 2004 6:14 pm

Hi Katherine,

Hey, we are at about the same place! Plus we have the same name, just different spelling. :wink:

I am due May 19th. When are you due? I also got seriously hit a little later this time. Oh, I was even able to briefly fantasize that I might only have regular morning sickness...sigh.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hello" and that you can do it! What a great attitude about the 10 weeks to go! I have a longer period of time and I must admit it looks like eternity from where I sit right now. I usually don't turn around until 24-26 weeks, but still vomit until the end. I am really bad sometimes and count the weeks, then figure out how many days that is, then start calculating the hours... :roll: ...not good.

Hang in there and I hope you won't be stuck in the bathroom too much!

Blessings,
Cathy
CathC
Been There Done That

Return to First Trimester HG