Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

Are you having a boy or a girl?

Postby MamaLily » Jun 08, 2004 8:52 pm

Hello 2nd Tri Ladies -

I was just thinking today...I don't know what all of you are having. Are most expecting boys or girls? Some of you probably don't know yet, and maybe some of you won't find out, but I'm curious!

- Anna

P.S. We chose not to find out what we were having (even though I had lots of ultrasounds and lots of chances to find out). Dh and I both had a hunch that the baby was a boy, so we were sure surprised in the delivery room! We are so thrilled to have our little girl!
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby dwtegli » Jun 09, 2004 10:07 am

Hi Anna,

We are having a boy. It is nice to know after having two girls except that now I need to get some boy clothes. I have been going to rummage sales when I can to get some.
Wendy,
There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Postby Halloweenbaby » Jun 09, 2004 12:07 pm

Hi Anna and Wendy and other mommies,

We are having a girl. It is funny, in the beginning when I was so sick everyone told me you must be having a girl which we obviosly know isn't true since HGer's also have boys.
Halloweenbaby

Postby Chedasha » Jun 10, 2004 7:51 am

my sister is having a BOY!!!

it was a bit of shock as we all though she was having a girl.. but we cant wait till the little man arrives.
DD Estella Dawn 06/06/2011
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Return to Second Trimester HG