FEELING CRAPPY

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

FEELING CRAPPY

Postby stephensmam » Jun 13, 2004 9:15 am

Im really feeling so sick latly in 27 weeks and so fed up with getting sick , having no appitite and my 24 hr nausea is back, i cant keep b6 or meclizine down im so tired but i cant sleep im stuck here on my own again pauls away for 10 days , so im trying to cope with looking after stephen as well as i can , i feel im getting worse instead of better , iv had 2 horrible days of staying in cause i canr go out i cnat walk i took a shower this morning and iv been vomiting ever since im so fed up with beinbg pg it just seems so far away , im so angry with paul for leaving ,im sick of 24 hr nausea im so sick of refusing my son things because i cant get off the couch to bring him where he wants to go, time is goin so slowly, nobody seems to worried about me iv no one ringing to ask how i am its like ok your not in hosp your ok, im feeling soorry for myself and i dont care if i come across that way, i cant stop crying i feel like a wimp i just dont think i can cope any more.
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby aaronsmommy » Jun 13, 2004 10:36 am

I can't even imagine having to be alone when you are so sick! It sounds like you are dehydrated and like it is time to go back to the hospital for a bit. Maybe there is something else going on, or maybe it's just the stress and activity of having to take care of stephen by yourself, but I'll bet things wouldn't seem so bleak if you had a few liters of fluid in you.
If you can't get someone to come get stephen now, drag him in with you and when you call them from the hospital, somebody will get the idea (or maybe paul will just have to get his butt back home!)
I'd come drive you there myself, but it would take me a bit too long to get there!!
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Postby MamaLily » Jun 13, 2004 10:34 pm

Jacqueline -

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you are doing poorly! I think an IV sounds like a good idea also. Maybe it would really help!

Are you off the steroids completely? Could you go back on them or start again? If they really helped, it might be worth staying on them longer.

My dh traveled a lot when I had HG. It was so hard to be away from him. I don't know how you are doing it with another child...that must be so tough!

Hang in there. I'll be thinking about you!

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Return to Second Trimester HG