25 weeks still very poorly :(

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

25 weeks still very poorly :(

Postby WarriorMummyx3 » Feb 21, 2016 1:19 pm

I'm now 25 weeks wish I could say I was feeling better but no luck, on top of this my doc is being a p**ck with my medication again put me down to 10 tablets of zofran instead of my 30 which lasts me pretty good now I'm having to March the doctors every few days for more and practically begging them for more. I can't wait to feel normal again and eat/drink normally it feels like a prison sentence I want to be happy and enjoy my pregnancy but I just can't on top of hg I also have sciatica which is causing me a lot of pain oh the joys lol
WarriorMummyx3

Re: 25 weeks still very poorly :(

Postby serephimlafey » Feb 21, 2016 3:01 pm

my first pregnacy was like that with meds. I was so glad to be done and have my son. I hope your doctor stops being a p**ck and helps you more.
Barbara
Mommy to
Eli, Dec 02, first hg baby
Luc, Mar 06, second hg baby
Mairin Jade, Nov 13, 3rd hg baby
And baby #4 due early Aug. Hg from 5 weeks
serephimlafey
Been There Done That

Re: 25 weeks still very poorly :(

Postby Keekapunk » Feb 22, 2016 4:40 pm

I understand fully where your at. I've puked multiple times a day every day since about 4 weeks 3 days and I'm 27 weeks tomorrow. I'm also taking zofran, 4 times a day since about week 8.

My thoughts are with you and I hope you have better luck with your doctor. I know it's hard enough feeling like this but not having the support of your medical team would only make things worse. If he continues not being helpful, s it possible to find a different doctor?

One thing that keeps me going is this website, knowing there are other women out there going through the same thing that get it. Someone told me today that I'm one of the strongest women they know because they would have never been able to get this far. I really don't feel like I'm strong at the moment, but it got me thinking. All if us that go through HG are strong women. It this journey as hard as it is, is only going to make us stronger.

Again, my thoughts are with you, know your not alone in your fight.
Keekapunk

Return to Second Trimester HG