just moved from HUGS

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

just moved from HUGS

Postby natbat » Jun 01, 2004 9:58 am

Hi Guy,

Hi to thoses who know me and also to thoses who dont.

For thoses who dont a quick history.

This is my secong HG pg, I had really bad hg with my first and was in hosp and lost lots of weight and then at 20 weeks my Daughter got Dx with a condition that meant she could die once she was born.
We did all we could to give her the best chance but we lost Carys 14 hours after she was born.
I still miss her very much.

Embarking on a 2nd pg was really hard as i knew i would more then likley get hg again and also the fact that i did not know if this baby would get the same condition as Carys had and i did get HG again although it was easier to handle this time as i knew what i had.So far i have been given the all clear.

I have had a pretty ruff pg with the HG and worry about what could happen, i could not cope with another loss and deep down i wish i was not pg and wish Carys was here with me doing all the things she should.

I had not posted much latley on HUGS as i have been up and down with my grief and HG.Some might remember i was going to see a neuro guy and he has just DX me with a condition called Fibromyalgia.Long and complacated. I have been trying to get my head around it.
And it is causeing me probs in my pg.

I am just about to move tothe 3rd trimester as i am 28 weeks on friday.

I am still taking my meds for the HG and i was just about to stop when i was up all last night being sick.So i wont yet.

I will do a better update soon.

Natasha
mummy to my Angel Carys Amber and Joseph edd 27/08/04
natbat

Re: just moved from HUGS

Postby MamaLily » Jun 01, 2004 11:21 am

Natasha -

Welcome. I'm glad you're here from HuGS. I have read your posts over there and know that this pregnant has been a hard one for you, emotionally as well as physically. I can't imagine how hard it must be to think of Carys and how much you wish she were with you right now. You are brave to do this again. Think how fun to have your little son at the end of the summer! I hope it will bring more healing for you.

My advice is to stay on your meds, esp if you were sick last night. I'd wait until you have felt better for a while (1-2 weeks at least) before you try to quit taking the meds.

I'm sorry to hear about fibromyalgia. My aunt had it and it was very painful and hard for her. She developed it after a bout with breast cancer and then losing her son...apparently it can be triggered by very hard circumstances. Let us know how we can help!

Hang in there and know that we are thinking about you. We are here for you!

- Anna
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby PamelaRose » Jun 01, 2004 1:18 pm

Hi, Natasha. I'm glad you made it over here. I'm so sorry about the new diagnosis. Is everything ok with baby Joseph? You're in the 3rd trimester--wow! You are doing a spectacular job of getting through, closer to the end. Hugs to you--hang in there.
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby babykismet » Jun 05, 2004 10:57 am

I also have Fibro!!!! I've had it since '96 but I didn't get a definative diagnosis tilll 2002. Yes, things were rough during my pregnancy with Katie. Then after I did get much worse just because the docs were clueless and didn't know how to treat me. Know I see a great doc for my fibro. I see have flare ups but overall things are much better than they were in the summer of '02. UGH!
I would love to talk to you about your problems with the fibro and your pregnancy if you want to or feel you can!
Fibro Hugs,
~Diana
1 HG pregnancy, 1 m/c at 13 weeks with mild HG
Mommy to Katie ~ 7-01
Preparing to try to conceive again
babykismet

hi

Postby natbat » Jun 10, 2004 8:58 am

Hi Diana

Sorry i have only just seen your message have been having a flare up so not been at the comp much.

Being pg having hg and fms is a tough old game.

I to have had it since i had an acidentt in 96 and only got dx 2 months ago.

so waiting til bump is here to start any form of treatment.

my email is natlamb2000 at yahoo.co.uk

I am happy to talk to you i am in the uk so some of my treatment options are prob a bit diff to your

take care

Natasha
mummy to my angel Carys Amber 15-16th July 03 (very severe hg) and due 27th Aug but having a c-section 18th Aug
natbat

Return to Second Trimester HG