phenergan and reglan together?

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

phenergan and reglan together?

Postby cygnusgirl » Mar 12, 2005 6:08 pm

Hello,
I was just wondering if any of you out there took Phenergan and Reglan together, and if you had any problems taking them together or anything. I am on a Reglan sub-cutaneous pump, but I started getting sick again and have been taking Phenergan along with it. My doc seemed kinda hesitant about possible side effects from taking both, but so far I seem OK. Just wondering if anybody had experience taking these two together for a prolonged time. Thanks so much!

Allison
Baby #1
Nathan Anthony Sculli Jr EDD 7/14/2005
Severe HG since week 5
cygnusgirl

Postby Beth B » Mar 12, 2005 9:28 pm

I'm on Reglan, Phenergan, and Zofran, and I don't seem to have had any bad effects from them - this combination really works for me.
Beth

Mom to 2 HG babies:
William 12/02
Thomas 9/05
Beth B
Opinionated HGer

Postby HGx3 » Mar 12, 2005 10:39 pm

Beth B wrote:I'm on Reglan, Phenergan, and Zofran, and I don't seem to have had any bad effects from them - this combination really works for me.

I was on the same regimine, I eventually dropped zofran and added other drugs.....
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies