I think the accupuncture is working!!!!!!!

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

I think the accupuncture is working!!!!!!!

Postby Ruthy » Jun 05, 2004 5:08 pm

Hello Ladies,

I have gone to 4 accupuncture visits, The nausau is not completley gone but when I went in for my weekly visit with the OB to check ketones and weight I had only lost 1 pound in the last week(compared to the normal 5) and this was the first time since I got pregnant that I wasn't dropping ketones. I am 10.5 weeks pregnant and yes, It could be that it's tapering off on its own. However, I do know if I go to many days between treatments I start getting really bad off again. I'm so tired of being tired!!!! I'll do anything for a little relief. I will keep you posted about the treatments. God Bless and happy thoughts to everyone!!!! We can make it through this!!! :D :o :lol: :P :wink:
Ruthy

Postby galit » Jun 12, 2004 3:29 pm

Hi Ruthy

I have had the same success with accupuncture. I have been doing it since TTC. My accupuncturist has a lot of pregnant women in his practice so he must be doing something right. BTW I live just outside of Boston as well.

galit
galit

Postby halgal427 » Jul 06, 2004 2:02 pm

i would love to know who you go to for accupuncture. i live outside of boston as well and looking for a good place to start. i am 4weeks and 5 days pg and still feeling good. i'm gettign ready for the worst though and starting accupuncture now is one of the things on my list.
thanks
kim
edd 3-10-05
haley 4-96
devyn 11-99
isabelle 12-02
halgal427
Welcomed Friend

Postby galit » Jul 06, 2004 3:50 pm

My accupuncturist is K.S. Tsay in Brookline. He is located at 385 Harvard St. and his number is (617) 232-9696. He charges $70, first visit and $58 after that and unfotunately it is not covered by insurance.

Hope that helps,

galit
galit

Postby halgal427 » Jul 07, 2004 7:43 am

thanks galit,
i live a little far from brookline but i will give them a call to see if they can reccomend anyone out near me. i'm in Bolton now (west of Boston) but i lived in Arlington up until 6 years ago.
thanks agian for t he lead,
kim
edd 3-10-05
haley 4-96
devyn 11-99
isabelle 12-02
halgal427
Welcomed Friend

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies