Houston, TX

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Houston, TX

Postby MrsPaterson » Aug 11, 2004 6:48 pm

I live in NW Houston. My current doctor and staff were intelligent enough to give me Zofran. Otherwise they greatly lack sensitivity and understanding of HG. I went in to get my urine, blood pressure and weight checked to see if I needed to go into the hospital and I was made to wait 1 1/2 hours to see just a nurse, doctor never even came to see me!!!! My mother, a nurse, told me to lay down on the waiting room floor next time so they will see me earlier. There won't be a next time. I need a new doctor.
MrsPaterson
MrsPaterson

Postby carriedodson » Aug 14, 2004 1:34 pm

Hey neighbor!
I also live in NW Houston and see dr. Joesph Castillo. His number is 281-955-0176. His office is on Fallbrook and 1960 and he delivers at Cy Fair. He is now treating my for my second pg and I love him. I loved delivering at Cy Fair. It was awesome. Dr. Castillo has a wonderful reputation and he is awesome.
Carrie
Mommy of "Noodle" (5-19-03)
#2 edd 3-15-05
carriedodson
Welcomed Friend

NW Houston

Postby melinda » Aug 31, 2005 10:48 pm

I was wondering if you ever found a good doctor in NW Houston? I live near the Woodlands and wanted to know if you could recommend someone in this area?
melinda

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment