SE Wisconsin - Doctor Needed

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

SE Wisconsin - Doctor Needed

Postby PamelaRose » Oct 14, 2005 8:24 pm

Anyone out there have any suggestions? Here's a post from OverthisinWI:

My husband, myself and our 10-month old beautiful daughter just moved, and on the day we arrived I got pregnant again. I guess breast feeding and taking the pill aren't really that dependable in view of what is meant to be! Anyway, I had a wonderful, perfect midwife and OB back home, who worked through my 8-month HG last time - we tried absolutely everything possible - and though few things besides IV's had an impact, I was so glad that they saw me whenever I needed it and sent me to the hospital upon glancing at my gray face and dried out skin. So now I am pretty low - I really believed that I would not get HG again. But since week 4 it has been getting worse and worse, every day. I know how to schedule vomiting now, from my last pregnancy, and I know what to eat that won't be too gross to throw back up - I am keeping down small amounts of food a day, so that is good. ANYWAY, my point is - can anyone recommend an OB in the area that has dealt with HG - I have an appt scheduled already with one, but the nurse who set the appt seemed to not have any idea what hyperemisis was. I am just really scared - SO, anyone in southeastern WI know a good doc?
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby jewelsglosenger » Nov 13, 2005 9:00 pm

Where exactly in Wisconsin? Close to the Milwaukee area? I love my ob at Glenpoint obgyn. His name is Dr. Waeltz and he really listens to me and has taken lots of extra time with me. Very understanding!
Our 3rd Addition
jewelsglosenger

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment