online site to purchase sublingual B6??

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

online site to purchase sublingual B6??

Postby almaciaszek » Aug 20, 2004 2:20 pm

I asked my Dr. about the B6 vitamin supplement, and the office suggested it wouldn't help, but what I've heard here, and from friends, is very different. I'm so desperate, I'll try anything.
Sooo...I'm looking for a sublingual form, as I seriously doubt I can get a pill down my throat without setting off my gag reflex. Does anyone know of a reputable online etailer who sells them? I guess it would be good if they sold the unisom, too - eliminating a trip to a drugstore. I'm guessing Unisom doesn't come in sublingual form.
These can be used in conjunction with Zofran? (if my insurance authorizes my next refill).
TIA,
Allison
almaciaszek

Postby Cheri » Aug 26, 2004 12:21 pm

Allison,
I just saw this post & you may have already gotten a source for the b6. It's been a couple of years since I ordered the sublingual, but I THINK this was the site I used.

http://www.herbaladvisor.com/custom/xq/ ... neric1.asp

I didn't end up using the sublingual for long because I started a homeopathic remedy (the sublingual was mint flavor & you're not supposed to use mint with homeopathy.)

When I tried b6 in my 2nd pg, I didn't notice much change. I don't think I tried going high enough (I think you can go up to 150 mg for a while) or long enough. Since then I have noticed that b6 makes a difference. I think it's more a matter that I notice I'm worse when I don't take it. But it won't take everything away, especially during the worst of hg.

The b6 is fine to take along with zofran.
Cheri
Baby Lost at 15 weeks 3/02
Cheri
Opinionated HGer

Postby nomore » Aug 26, 2004 1:48 pm

Alison,

I just order Sublingual b6 today from i-herb.com

I think it was like $9, plus you get a 6% discount if you type S in the promo box. Orders over $2o get free shipping. I also ordered a prenantal- Rainbow Light from them. The b6 is just to have on hand if the oral isnt tolerated for me. (All in preparation for TTC in about 6 weeks!)

I hope your feel better, and by the way, sometimes the ladies here know a lot more than your Drs office. Sad, but true.

Big Hugs,

Robin
nomore
Forum Moderator

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies