Need Albany, NY or western MA doctor

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Need Albany, NY or western MA doctor

Postby HGer » Feb 08, 2005 3:19 pm

Please if anyone can recommend a good doctor in either of these areas. I must find one before I even entertain the thought of TTC. Thanks.
'Therapeutic Termination' at 6 wks. due to mistreated HG in first pg.
HGer

Postby dbarr » Feb 20, 2005 7:46 pm

I had excellent midwives at Seton Health - delivery is at St. Mary's in Troy, which is boasted as state of the art. I would highly recommend Michelle Doyle at the Troy office, which is located right in St. mary's hospital. She seemed well-read, tried all the treatments recommended on this site, put me on Zofran and other meds which worked, was empathic, etc. The main obstetricians at the office are Dr. Lions and Dr. Parsley. There were 3 midwives which helped each other out when I was there about 2 years ago. I plan to go back.
dbarr

I can't thank you enough

Postby HGer » Feb 22, 2005 11:12 am

Being new to the area I have had a very difficult time trying to find an MD that understands HG. I almost thought we were going to have to put off ttc until our next move in 4 years. I plan on scheduling an appt. ASAP with one of the midwives. Thanks again!
'Therapeutic Termination' at 6 wks. due to mistreated HG in first pg.
HGer

In Western MA...also looking

Postby *** » Feb 27, 2005 8:12 pm

I live in western MA and I am also looking for an HG Dr. My Dr. for my first pg was ok but had not treated HG before.
I don't know how far you are willing to travel but I will let you know if I find anyone that looks promising.
Best of luck
Forum Moderator

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment